Welcome to Athience

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

- - - - -

NEW FORUM FORMAT - Please read!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Goddess

Goddess

Caesar

• Administrators
  • 533 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 29 October 2012 - 20:44 PM

Following a survey of our readers, we’ve decided on a New Approach.

We will now release articles online on the forum – each article will have its own post. We will, however still produce a quarterly magazine, amalgamating selected articles with the extras you expect in a magazine (the puzzles, editorial, etc).

The benefit of this, to our readers, is that you won’t have to wait three months for more Athience, just log in anytime and there will be new content online for you to read.

We will still have two ‘levels’ to membership, you can stay with the free membership if you like, you’ll still get most of the articles, but if you’d like to become an advanced member – at the cost of only $5 a year – you will have far fewer ads on each page – some exclusive content and a private discussion area.

The forum will undergo a few small changes over the next week, and articles will start appearing in the next few days.

If you have not yet subscribed – please consider doing so and support our forum!

I'm a KIVA ANGEL... Posted Image
Don't annoy me... I just learned the Bat Bogey Hex...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users